Heres our recap of what happened in selling technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across a web.
From Marketing Land:
- New Advrtas ad platform offers initial entirely interactive 360-degree rich media ad with VR mode
Apr 14, 2016 by Barry Levine
Its creator, Outlyer Technologies, says it functions on any browser without a special player, and in any IAB ad format.
- Liberty Mutual gets millions of views for together stories in a 360-degree video ad on Facebook
Apr 15, 2016 by Barry Levine
This is a initial multi-narrative advertising make use of of round video, according to a insurance company.
- HTTP to HTTPS: An SEOs beam to securing a website
Apr 15, 2016 by Patrick Stox
Despite a numerous benefits of switching to HTTPS, many SEOs and website owners have not done so. For those feeling intimidated by a prospect of switching to HTTPS, columnist Patrick Stox breaks down a process.
- How we make use of my selling record stack (SEO edition)
Apr 15, 2016 by Michael Shearer
What does your SEO record stack demeanour like? Columnist Michael Shearer walks through a collection he uses from keyword research to content origination to link-building outreach.
- How to ensure your campaign uses a best-available targeting data
Apr 15, 2016 by Adam Grow
Columnist Adam Grow discusses a differences between first-, second- and third-party data sources and reveals some strategies for using data to increase campaign performance.
From Around The Web:
- Apple hints at future MacOS name change on new environmental webpage, 9to5mac.com
- Invisible UI: a hidden opportunity for great UX, www.usertesting.com
- Datonics Expands Data Offering; Launches Demographic Data Segments, www.prweb.com
- MultiView Launches New High Definition Audience Targeting Solution, www.marketwired.com
- Inevitably, Theres a Bot of Bots Digging Up Local Services, streetfightmag.com
- Will Facebook Salvage QR Codes from a Dustbin of Local Marketing History?, blumenthals.com
- Your Definitive Guide to Social Media Image Sizes, www.convinceandconvert.com
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Simply Marketing 360
1524 Garden St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Virtual Tour Santa Barbara